We take a comprehensive look at your operation before we make recommendations. Our goal is a Fleet Audit Report that helps us quantify your costs.
During the audit we;
- Tour your facility and observe your vehicle operations
- Identify the fleet profile and establish responsibilities for vehicles
- Interview managers, supervisors and drivers
- Evaluate maintenance and repair procedures
- Audit total fleet costs
- Access drivers and maintenance skills
- Evaluate administrative procedures
After the audit, we recommend improvements that will reduce your costs immediately. We bring a fresh approach to your organization, with simple changes that make a cost saving difference
- Improve individual vehicle applications
- Standardize the fleet fuel source, attachments and parts sourcing
- Evaluate complementary handling equipment
- Project “Economic Life” of your vehicles
- Provide innovative acquisition programs
There is no conflict with your normal end of the year audit, while the usual audit checks if accounts represents a true and fair view our fleet audit would safe you cost, it would suggest the best way to have a safe fleet operation and our fleet audit compliment the normal fleet audit.